a road trip is always the perfect excuse to make a new mixtape. It's only about a 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive from Vancouver to the Okanagan down the glorious Coquihalla Highway strip (aka Western Canada's Autobahn). in theory that's only about 6 or 7 Fela Kuti songs give or take a few heya heya's & some gargantuan horns.
let the road take you where it may. down the highway strip or across the street and up the block. enjoy your last sips of summer wine. it's always a journey.
DOWNLOAD HERE: I drove drove drove the Coquihalla...
1. The Listening Center - Titoli
2. 1991 - Distortion of Time
3. Minks - Everything's Fine
4. Hebronix - Viral
5. Beaches - Distance
6. Stereolab - Seeperbold
7. Happy Families - I Remember You
8. Yuck - Rebirth
9. Hykkers - I Want a Break Thru'
10. Fela Kuti - Question Jam Answer
11. Hailu Mergia - Sewnetuwa
12. The Pastels - Slow Summits
13. Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood - Summer Wine
* with apologies to Chixdiggit